pBORE is a fully automated Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) design tool. By taking pipe properties, design conditions, soil properties, ground profile, and other environmental parameters into account, pBORE offers a complete HDD design package to our valuable clients.
pBORE offers a comprehensive design solution by covering the most critical concerns of your HDD design, e.g. minimum clearance from the bottom of the creek/highway crossing, calculation of pullback load/stress, optimization of bore path radius, and automated bore pressure diagram with the potential hydro-fracture location during the construction. pBORE helps design the HDD according to the latest industry standards through its robust and interactive user interface. Besides, it generates the HDD construction drawing package with a few clicks in CAD and PDF format.
Complete package covering A-Z of HDD design
Why Use pBORE
- Saves time and achieves cost-effective solutions through automation
- Ensures compliance to the latest industry standards
- Produces comprehensive project documentation
- Ensures accuracy through built-in checks and alerts
- Optimizes the bore path radius through an interactive interface
- Provides pullback stress/load calculations
- Updates HDD profile with ground surface and water table elevation
- Generates bore pressure diagram with the potential zones of hydro-fracture during construction
- Delivers fully automated HDD construction drawing package.